If you wandered all the way here it is a sure sign you value your privacy. We well understand that, so we have prepared this document containing all the rules of personal data processing, cookies, and use of other tracking technologies.
Before we continue any further, you must know, that the administrator of fredericci.com shop is Fryderyk Leciej who conducts business activities as Rymarnia Leciejów Action-Holsters Fryderyk Leciej based in Bieżyń 35, 64-010 Krzywiń, Poland, registered into the Register of Enterpreneurs ( Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej) under the corporate identity number (NIP) 698 160 45 67.
In a nutshell
- By contacting us or placing an order you are giving your personal data to us, and we guarantee, that your data remain confidential, safe and will not be shared with any third parties without your direct permission.
- We use analytics tools like Google Analytics, that gather anonymous information about your visits in our shop like time you spent visiting our site or links you used.
- We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel to direct our advertisements to you.
- Our shop includes social media features, such as share buttons, like boxes or embedded external contents from Facebook, Google or WordPress.
If you find above information insufficient, you can find more detailed information below.
The administrator of your personal data in the meaning of Polish personal data regulations is Fryderyk Leciej who conducts business activities as Rymarnia Leciejów Action-Holsters Fryderyk Leciej based in Bieżyń 35, 64-010 Krzywiń, Poland, registered into the Register of Enterpreneurs ( Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej) under the corporate identity number (NIP) 698 160 45 67.
Goals, legal basis and processing periods of personal data processing are different according to intent of processing (see: intents of processing listed further in the text)
As we are processing your personal data, you have certain rights :
- Right to access your personal data, their modification, deletion or restriction in processing.
- Right to object data processing,
- Right to transfer your data,
- Right to cancel your consent to process your data in a given intent if such consent was given earlier,
- Right to place a complaint to a supervising authority,
You can invoke all above rights according to articles 16-21 of General Data Protection Regulation by contacting us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We can refuse to fulfill some of the above rights if fulfillment of one or more of them is contradictory to a justified intent of processing, e.g. we can refuse to delete any data given by you in an order before limitation period related to sales agreement concluded by means of our on-line shop.
Giving your personal data to us is always voluntary, but necessary to place an order, contact us, renounce sales agreement or place a complaint. We guarantee that all personal data given to us remain confidential. We ensure taking all necessary measures to meet the requirements of personal data protection laws. Personal data are gathered with proper care and protected against unauthorized access. Personal data are processed only on the territory of the European Union. We entrust your data to following entities:
1....aejvjkwefvjlsv!!!!!!!! .pl – with intent to store the data on an external server
2. Poczta Polska (Polish Postal Service), DHL – with intent to deliver ordered products
3. aejvjkwefvjlsv!!!!!!!! .p – with intent touse mailing system
4. aejvjkwefvjlsv!!!!!!!! .p – with intent touse invoicing system
5. Biuro Rachunkowe KF- CERT – with intent to use the services of external accountancy office.
E-mail contact. By contacting us by e-mail or contact form, you naturally entrust us with your e-mail address. Additionally in the contents of your message you can place other personal data as well.
Legal basis for personal data processing is, in this case, your consent resulting from initiating contact with us.
Your personal data given by you in form of e-mail contact are processed only with intent to handle your inquiry. The contents of such correspondence may be archived.
Order placement. When placing an order you must give your personal data necessary to complete your order such as name, second name, e-mail address and shipping address. You may also give additional data e.g. information concerning your business activity.
Legal basis for processing personal data included in your order is execution of sales agreement, concluded according to Terms and Conditions
All data included in contact form will be stored in the shop's database until limitation period related to sales agreement concluded by means of our on-line shop.
Every order is recorded as a separate entry in our database. Apart from your personal data, we also record details of your order such as order date, ordered products, their value, chosen shipping option and payment method.
Invoices. If with connection to your order we issue an invoice to you, we must process your data to accomplish that. Legal basis for processing personal data is in this case fulfillment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice. Furthermore all issued invoices constitute accounting documentation and your data will be processed as a part of accounting procedures for the time required by law.
Returns & Complaints. If you renounce a sales agreement concluded by means of our on-line shop, or place a complaint, you must give personal data required in an agreement renouncement form or a complaint form. We process the data to execute agreement renouncement or complaint procedures. Legal basis for processing personal data is in this case fulfillment of the legal obligations concerning return or complaint procedures.
Agreement renouncement forms and complaint forms are archived. Information about returns and complaints is also recorded in shop's system.
Cookies & other tracking technologies
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure proper functioning of a shop that meets your expectations,
- remember your personal settings while you are on our website and between your visits,
- improve the speed and security of our site,
- enable you to share in social media
- enable you to view contents from external websites
- improve functionality of the shop
- use marketing tools
- direct personalized advertisements to you.
- You will find more information below
3rd party cookies. Our shop, just as most of websites uses functions provided by external services such as Facebook, YouTube or WordPress.
Playing an embedded YouTube video results in acceptance of YouTube cookies.
Using a widget allowing to share the contents on social media results in acceptance of Facebook or other social media cookies.
Third party cookies are also used in remarketing and for statistics.
Additional tracking services. Our shop's engine is equipped with a plug-in enabling us to observe you as a user visiting our shop and tracking history of viewed products.
Server logs. By using our shop, you are sending queries to a server on which our shop is placed. Each query is saved in server logs.
Logs contain information about your IP address, server date and time, type of operating system and browser used. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Logs saved on a server are not connected to persons visiting our site and are not used for your identification.
Server logs are just an auxiliary means of website administration and their contents are available for server administrators.
fredericcishoes.com © 2020